FACE TO FACE LEARNING SCHEDULE IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED AT AIS, AMS, AND AHS.
- AIS, AMS, and AHS Students with last names starting with A-K will come to school on Mondays and Wednesdays only. These students will have virtual learning on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, following their teachers' instructions.
- AIS, AMS, and AHS Students with last names starting with L-Z will come to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays only. These students will have virtual learning on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, following their teachers' instructions.
- AES students will continue normal 5 days/week instruction.
- Virtual Learning Academy students continue online learning.
- Students at home for illness or quarantine will follow schools' instructions.
VIRTUAL LEARNING ACADEMY
Families may choose to limit exposure to COVID-19 risks in school and keep students at home and provide school through our Virtual Learning Academy. Any family wishing to pursue this option must read the Virtual Learning Academy Family Guide. To choose this option for school, a parent or guardian must complete the ACS Virtual Learning Waiver.
- If the Virtual Learning Academy option is chosen, students may not participate in extracurricular activities, attend games, play sports, etc.
- All assessments, including state assessments, are still required.
- Virtual Learning Academy activity must continue for at least a 9-week grading period. Students may not go back and forth from face-to-face and virtual learning, except at 9-week grading period breaks.