Visitors and Building Entry
- Visitors will not be allowed in school buildings without an appointment. Parents/guardians needing to speak to a teacher or administrator can make an appointment via email.
- Visitors may be asked to present identification through glass windows or doors at building entrances prior to being admitted.
- Parents/guardians will not be permitted to eat breakfast or lunch with students or walk with students through buildings (e.g., walking student to class).
- Any visitor permitted into the building will be required to wear a mask and will have temperature checks.
- If students are being picked up from school, they will be escorted outside to the parent/guardian at AES and AIS. They will be sent outside to the parent/guardian at AMS and AHS.
STUDENTS AND STAFF
- All employees are required to wear a face covering upon entering the common areas of buildings and as described in the Social Distancing and Face Coverings Section.
- All students are strongly encouraged to wear masks upon entering buildings. See the next section for more details on students and mask.