Enrollment Procedures » Enrollment Procedures

Enrollment Procedures

🚨Important Notice

(For all students K-12)
Before a student can be enrolled in Alcoa City Schools, the parent/guardian is asked to provide the following items:
  • Proof of residency in the City of Alcoa, such as a city electric bill, copy of a lease, etc., that clearly shows the custodial parent/guardian is a resident of the City of Alcoa OR your tuition acceptance letter if you are a new tuition student
  • A copy of the student’s proof of birth/birth certificate (optional)
  • Proof of guardianship, if not accompanied by a natural parent on the proof of birth/birth certificate (optional)
  • A copy of the student’s social security card (optional)
  • A current immunization card, issued by the State of Tennessee, through the health department. You can contact the Blount Co. Health Department at (865) 983-4582.
  • If the student has ever received special education or 504 services, the parent/guardian must provide copies of the most recent IEP and psychological evaluation or 504 service plan.
(For high school students *in addition to the above list)
  • An updated transcript of all courses taken for high school credit. If the student is a 9th grader, we will need proof that the student has been promoted to the 9th grade.
  • A copy of the withdrawal form from the student’s previous school that includes withdrawal/current grades (for students transferring after school has begun).
  • A completed Course Request Form for your school counselor to make a schedule.