TCAP Family Portal Information
TCAP Family Portal
Each year beginning in 3rd grade through high school, Tennessee Comprehensive Assessment Program (TCAP) tests are given to students for educators and families to measure what students know, where opportunities for growth are, and how students can best be supported at home and at school.
On the TCAP Family Portal, parents and guardians will find the following:
- Detailed, personalized information about each student’s progress
- Immediate, on-demand access to state test results via your phone or computer
- Tracking for student progress over time with the “Test History” feature
- Focus on areas of strength and areas where students can grow
- Clear next-steps to help student’s improve
This resource is optional, and printed individual student reports will still be available.
To access the TCAP Family Portal, please go to https://familyreport.tnedu.gov/login. You will need to supply the USID and DATE OF BIRTH for each student in your household who has already participated in Tennessee TCAP Assessments.
The state ID is 7 digits and the portal requires 9 digits. You will need to add two zeros to the front of the number at login. For example: 001234567
- You can find your student’s state ID by signing into Skyward Family Access through our district website page of Family Links. Once you have signed into Skyward Family Access, click on the Report Card/Portfolio tab and click on Student State ID.
The format for your child’s birth date is mm/dd/yyyy. For example: 09/22/2000.