My primary duties at the Alcoa City Schools Educator Support Center include working closely with teachers throughout our district to assist in the area of technology integration. Beyond this, I also serve in a support role for the ACS Technology Department and work closely with our network admin in various tech-related tasks and projects.
Personally, I live in Knoxville and have been blessed with a wonderful wife and three beautiful boys. When not involved with school-related activities I enjoy fishing, hiking, cooking, playing and recording music, as well as staying involved at my local church. Most recently, I have been hired as an adjunct professor at Johnson University and taught an online course to Master's level students in the fall of 2020.
- B.S. Communications - Liberty University, 1995
- B.S. Bible & Elementary Education, Johnson University, 1999
- M.S. Holistic Education, Johnson University, 2001
- Ed.S. Educational Technology, Johnson University, 2019
- Google Certified Educator Level 1
- Google Certified Educator Level 2
- Google Certified Trainer
- Google Certified Coach (Currently Pursuing)